Our seminars are free and there are absolutely no sales pitches made at these sessions. That’s a guarantee. We do need an accurate headcount so please click on one of the links to RSVP. Thank you.
*Please click the locations below to see the dates for each location for the Free Seminar.
At Our Chicago Office Location:
- First Time Home Buyer Seminar –Starbucks Back Patio, 1174 East 55th Street, Chicago – Alex Buckles – on July 5, 2017 @ 6:30 pm
- First Time Home Buyer Seminar – StartingPoint Realty Office, 3224 N Damen Avenue, Chicago – Kelly Rodman – July 11, 2017 @ 6:30 pm
- First Time Home Buyer Seminar –Starbucks, 3506 South State Street, Chicago – Alex Buckles – on July 12, 2017 @ 6:30 pm
- First Time Home Buyer Seminar – Chicago StartingPoint Office, 3224 N Damen Ave, Chicago – Chris Hastings – on July 25, 2017 @ 6:30 pm
Some of the subjects covered:
- Roles of the Lender/Mortgage Broker
- Roles of the Real Estate Agent
- Searching for Properties
Here are some questions that were asked during a home buyers seminar last month:
- How much can I afford?
- Can I get a loan to cover rehab costs?
- When should we talk to a lender?
- What are lender fees? What’s the norm?
- What are points?
- Is the downpayment different from closing costs?
- Why do people get into ARM’s vs. Fixed loans (good question especially right now)?
- What can I do to get my credit score higher?
- Can we still get a home if one of us has great credit and the other has not so great credit?
- Where do I start in the negotiation process?
- Does earnest money show the seller how serious the buyer is?