Our seminars are free and there are absolutely no sales pitches made at these sessions. That’s a guarantee. We do need an accurate headcount so please click on one of the links to RSVP. Thank you.
– No current seminars are scheduled at this time. We are constantly adding new seminars all over Chicagoland, check back often! Want us to come to you? Contact us here and let us know where you’d like us to hold a seminar near you!
Some of the subjects covered:
- Roles of the Lender/Mortgage Broker
- Roles of the Real Estate Agent
- Searching for Properties
Here are some questions that were asked during a home buyers seminar last month:
- How much can I afford?
- Can I get a loan to cover rehab costs?
- When should we talk to a lender?
- What are lender fees? What’s the norm?
- What are points?
- Is the downpayment different from closing costs?
- Why do people get into ARM’s vs. Fixed loans (good question especially right now)?
- What can I do to get my credit score higher?
- Can we still get a home if one of us has great credit and the other has not so great credit?
- Where do I start in the negotiation process?
- Does earnest money show the seller how serious the buyer is?